We pride ourselves on our low teacher to child ratios, flexible scheduling and dedicated, caring teachers. Additionally, we are constantly brainstorming programming ideas to keep our children engaged, exposed to various creative outlets & social connections while having FUN!
- Weekly Dance/Movement Classes taught by Hudson Conservatory of Ballet teacher
- Monthly Music classes
- Monthly Story-time with Hudson librarian
- Monthly Children's Chapel
- Local Field Trips (our downtown Hudson location is great for walking trips!)
- Dad's Night
- Mother's Day Breakfast
- Weekly Children's Center library visits/book check-out
- Inter-generational Play with local Nursing Home & Assisted Living facilities
- Guest readers
- Holiday parades, parties & programs!
*Some 2020-2021 programming changes due to the pandemic - some available virtual and others on hold!